Friday, June 20, 2008

My Awesome Photography Skills

This is my sister Yarrow with an adorable kitten!



These are some of the many photos I taken since I bought my digital camera last year.
I saved up until I had enough, $92.50c, and then my mother doubled it (to make $185). I then went to Cummings, clutching my piggy bank, and because I know the people who own the company, I got a family price. Afterwards I felt very proud and took photos of EVERYTHING! For my 12th birthday I was given a large memory card, which can hold at least 2000 photos at the highest resolution. Cool!


This is my pony, Blue. He's gorgeous!




This is Blue and Saturn, my mum's horse!




2 comments:

Minnesotastan said...

He certainly isn't blue in the picture. I hope he wasn't named for being "blue"/unhappy...

tesshayley said...

No, Haha! He has blue eyes. And double pupils. Weird.